TheSpiritsPresence

Prologue: The Spirit’s Presence Is Your Vital Need

You have said, Seek My face [inquire for and require My presence as your vital need]. My heart says to You, Your face (Your presence), Lord, will I seek….    Psalm 27:8 AMP

Nothing—absolutely nothing—is more valuable than the abiding presence of God. Since the Father and the Son are in heaven, the Holy Spirit has been positioned on earth to manifest God’s presence in and through every believer. The sad truth is many believers are not enjoying His constant companionship. Take a moment to ask yourself: How vital is God’s presence in my life? Am I enjoying the blessings and joy of His presence?

Adapted from The Holy Spirit: An Introduction (Messenger International, 2013).

13 replies to “Prologue: The Spirit’s Presence Is Your Vital Need

1. Theresa

Very true Sir, A unsettling reality this is becoming…a rarity in the Christian Lifestyle. In order to contend with the world we’ve abandoned much of what we stand for, and now been considered outdated and no longer effective. Leaving God’s Kingdom commercialized and desensitized to the Holy Spirit. With no genuine concern for the Will of God. We no longer can tell the Christian from someone who’s of the world. But Praise God he knew this was coming, II Timothy 3 and He is still in control Thanks for sharing

1. DP

I am a born again believer and I have not been in constant fellowship for a while although I have worked in several ministries . I Also have a need for GOD in a relationship where offense has prevented prayer between me and me loved one. I have jad trouble sleeping too- i need GOD more than ever… Thanks.
      DP

2. Thatiana

I simply cant go thru a day without His presence. Its powerful its important its a privilege to serve Jesus Christ!

3. Maria Jones-Davidson

“David was not your average man. He had one thing that burned within his heart—one craving that consumed his consciousness. He had a passion for God’s presence. “The one thing I ask of the Lord,” he said, “the thing I seek most—is to live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, delighting in the Lord’s perfections and meditating in his Temple” (Psalm 27:4 NLT).” (excerpt from @JohnBevere)

4. Jennifer Briggs

This reminds me of Exodus 33 when God told the Israelites to go into the promised land:

14 The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”

15 Then Moses said to him, “If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here. 16 How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?”

5. luca

Its always good to learn guidelines like you reveal for blog site posting. Because i just began posting comments for blog site and dealing with problem regarding lots of returns. I think your suggestion could be helpful for us. I will let you know if its work for me also.

6. michela

Consequently, after spending a long time on the internet finally We’ve revealed an individual in which definitely really does know what they are discussing thanks a great deal great post